Bigfoot Looking to Heaven



Last year, my husband asked me if I wanted to go Bigfoot hunting in the Sierra mountains, in California, a place somewhere between Mount Shasta, and Reno. 
                
Now, I have had a major initiation, speaking in spiritual terms, so I am in a state of "background" constant rapport with higher reality, as a result of my experience, as it is a threshold experience, one that does change you forever. 

So I am holding consciousness for God, and he (my husband) is holding consciousness for Sasquatch with his bros, and somehow, it must be some sort of experiential metaphor, but the drossness of it eludes me because that is a Bigfoot we are talking about, for God's sake.....(however the similarity does involve the seeing of something that is not of common perception on this plane.)

So I go, and take my holy book of the moment, and banjo, and everyone has multitudes of gadgets......Gadgets for every cargo pant pocket. People are misplacing gadgets left and right and losing their peace over misplaced night vision gadgets, and recording gadgets, all-the-while, metaphorically I am holding "seeing in the light". 

So I am a pleasant outsider, sharing a nature filled camping experience, with hunters of the elusive forest beast, and all I want to do is spiritually commune, and yet I am the outsider, the non-believer by~ non-Bigfoot-excitement~ default. 

It isn't so much as I don't believe, it is just that my mind is elsewhere, not there, even though we are in the dense beautiful forest of the Sierras, and probably even where they are known to live, as there have been sightings there in the past.

So it was interesting, those that didn't go "out midnight walking" stayed back at the campfire, and spooked themselves by their own mis-identifying everything as having "little red eyes", where they couldn't even go to their tents to go to sleep, from fear.

Little red eyes were everywhere. Cars had little red eyes, cooking utensils, most anything shiny......, and I even felt leary.

But it was interesting. The dichotomy all the while, ..... form vs. spirit, as practice, as pursuit, as identified, as identity.

I had a dream about Bigfoot that night. Bigfoot was standing behind my tent. I saw he had found my glasses lying on the ground, and he picked them up, and I made out his shadow on the tent fabric. He was right there, he held them overhead with two hands, and I tried to psychically communicate with him to not rip them apart, so then, he tries to push his thumbs through the lenses, and I again try to halt that from occurring with mental telepathy. Don't break my glasses! Don't push out the lenses!

I woke up, and it had seemed real, and not finding my glasses or finding them broken outside the tent would have been the proof, but my glasses were by my pillow.....

So I won't be going camping with my husband this year. 

And of the metaphor of the glasses. It is necessary for seeing in the world, and they were held up, as if recognizing their vantage, but considering their necessity, (which of course they were unnecessary, it being Bigfoot), and by his next gesture, thumbs pushing out the glass....then the frame is all there is ....without the details.....just the frame.....

And Bigfoot looking upwards, towards heaven with a frame (ah, a metaphor....).

It is not lost on me. 



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Where to Begin, (but long ago)